The requirements are that I have to list 10 things about myself and then pass it on to others. So, here we go...
1. I am learning about and enjoying GREEN SMOOTHIES! (As well as the kiddos) ;D
I've had one every day for 5 days and I have more energy and have lost weight!
2. I have 857 pictures stuck on my camera. I print most off, but take so many pictures the number goes right back up. I do still have 2007 Christmas on there... good grief!
3. My goal is to be debt free within 2 years (except for mortgage) and be in our dream home within 5 years.
4. I am learning to be more frugal. Coupons, unplugging things, turning off lights, growing our own food, fruit orchard. I will be making salsa this summer too. It was so nice the other day outside I even hung the boys clothes out on the monkey bars. (first time) Oh I also get a rush when I see the price at Walgreens go from $60.00 + down to $.60 CENTS!! That happened to me the other day. You can see how on my other blog.
5. My family goes to a chiropractor every week. Even the boys. I was a non-believer turned believer. I have learned so much through Dr. Kim about being healthy. I am so grateful! It also feels great to not have neck/back pain every day!
6. I will be applying to go back to teaching this fall. I taught for six years and loved it! Honestly, I'm not sure I'm ready. I have LOVED being a stay at home mom! My youngest goes to K...hardly can stand to think about it...sniff sniff.
7. My husband is short...it took over a year for him to convince me to go out with him. The short hang up always held me back. I always had dated tall men and my Dad was 6'4". I'm glad he grew on me. Now...wouldn't trade him! Love you babe!
8. I love to bake cakes! Since I am trying to lose weight I stopped doing it as much. I want to take a cake decorating class this spring.
9. I would love to write children's books some day. I think it would be so cool to be a published author!
10. I can do something weird with my tongue.... I can fold it in half and make it stick! I was going to post a pic but I decided to spare the details! Try it!
Now I am going to pass this award onto the newest blogging friends from FMM I would like to get to know better.
Be sure to let me know that you have posted so I can enjoy!! Have a fab day!