Today is... Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Outside my window...it is cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Okay, just cloudy.
Maybe I'm just really busy!
I am wearing...shorts and a t-shirt
I am creating...Lots of lists and bubble wands for our pre-school party.
I am reading...not much, but have a list of books I want to read.
I am hearing...my boys watching television and play with walkie talkies. We all have to get on a school schedule soon!
On my mind...is getting/keeping my priorities straight. I know myself well enough to know with this new job, I could pour all of myself into it. However, I cannot neglect my main priorities... like my family. Balance is the key.
From the learning rooms...This is my last week to do pre-school with Landon. Wednesday will be a fun day!
One of my favorite things...being organized
A few plans for the rest of the week...
- School shopping for the boys
- Meet with the principal to order furniture/supplies today
- Go through all my teaching tubs from my past...which most I will not be able to use.
- Pre-school with Landon
- Hair appointment for a highlight on Friday
- Get the boys hair cut too.
To see other Daybooks or to join in click here.