1. What is the first thing you noticed about your wife when you met?
The very first thing, her laughter on the first day I was a teacher. I was captivated.
Yes, we were in a teacher meeting. I was sitting with some co-workers and having a good time. Michael being the new teacher sat in the back with other newbies couldn't keep his eyes off of me once my laugh drew him in. Soon after, I did start noticing that he just happened to be in the teacher break room when I was.
2. What is something your wife does that drives you crazy? (In a bad way, let's not get freaky on here people!)
The way she deals with stress or doesn't deal with stress.
Yes, it does. I'm working on that.
3. If money wasn't an option what is one thing you would make sure you always had done for your wife?
Fresh flowers everyday. Seasonal flowers.
He has always been so good at surprising me with flowers just out of the blue. ;o)
4. When do you find your wife most attractive?
When she is happy. She is radiant when she is happy.
I believe that is a daily goal of his! He strives to please and make me happy.
5. What does your wife do for you that you totally appreciate and would miss if it was gone?
Smiles and laughs. When she laughs our boys will come running from the other end of the house to be around her.
He makes me laugh!
6. If you had your wedding day to do over again and everything was your call, would you keep everything the same? Change something? Everything?
I wouldn't change the wedding, but I would have a better reception.
7. What's one beauty up keep that you wish your wife didn't do? Or what's one beauty thing you wish she did do?
Use my razor to shave her legs.
He always knows too! Drat!
8. If you could go or be any where in the world with your wife right now, where would that be?
Maui. I have been there in the Navy. I would love to share it with my wife.
You know I would love that sweetie pie! When can we go?
9. What is one moment you wish you could back and relive with your wife just to get to experience again? Would you change anything?
The first date. Everything just clicked.
I didn't want that night to end.
10. What do you love most about your wife?
The way she loves me and her family.
I have the best family, so it's easy...most of the time!
Thanks honey! *smiling*