Michael is a teacher. He teaches AP Chemistry and Biology to high school juniors and seniors. He has a passion for teaching and connects with his students on a daily basis. He is respected and admired at school. To help make ends meet over the past eight years, Michael has taken on various extra jobs or learned new skills to help out financially. Michael has done what it takes to help make my time of being a SAHM possible. I appreciate the sacrifices that he has made to make it happen. Thanks honey!
A few of Michael's extra jobs throughout the years:
1) Tutoring at school
2) Interesting summer jobs:
*APEI (an engineering company)-worked on Venus Lander for NASA
* Teaching at the U of A for the Upward Bound program.
* Teaching science for NYSP at the U of A.
- Fish and Game Department-fish surveys
- U of A -Snake Surveys and surgery
3) He ran a paper route for three years.
4) Learning to repair our cars, lawnmowers, etc. He is becoming quite handy.
Michael Rocks...He is a good provider.
Go here to find out how other husbands rock!