I also had several friends who had a birthday this week. So, I decided this would be the perfect time to make Bakerella's adorable cake pops! I ended up giving both of my friends the cake pops. I also sent Cameron to school with some cake pops for his teacher. It pales to the comparison of the ladies I mentioned, but hey...I tried. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it. They were harder to make than I thought...but were a lot of fun! I'm also going to be sending a candy bar bouquet to his music, art, GT teachers. I am friends with all three on facebook. I was thrilled when his music teacher did the "5 favorite Candy"...now I know exactly what to send her!!
A tin can, spray paint, ribbon, and tag...there you have a cute, frugal holder for the cake pops!
Just a fun presentation.
Have you seen all the chalkboard inspiration that has been floating around for a while? Well, I decided to try my hand in making a chalkboard plate. I saw this at Shaun-Na-Na and thought it was such a cute idea. Here is a plate I made for a friend's birthday.
Oops I didn't erase very good.
I loved this plate. When I flipped it over it had this perfect square. Now if she gets tired of the green, she can flip it over for a new look. How cool is that?
I mentioned there was more! That's right I am so excited to receive this AWARD from my friend Tanielle! Thanks...your awesummmm!!
I am not sure why she thought of me as a Queen of ALL Things Awe-summ??? But, I am honored. I love it...Love the bling!
I am suppose to list 7 things that make me Awe-Summ and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love. Make sure to tag your recipients and let them know they have won! Also link back to the Queen that tagged you. Here I go...What makes me Awe-summ??? Well....
1. I have a relationship with Christ. Without Him...I am NOT Awe-Summm!
2. I love my husband and kids...they are everything to me!
3. I love to plan parties and make cakes.
4. I am good at organizing...no not everything is organized right now!
5. I have a great smile and laugh.
6. I like to use my God-given gifts and talents.
7. I have fabulous, cool friends in blogland!!!!
I choose...(If you are a MOM you deserve this award!!!)
- Mimi at He & Me +3
- Pam at Cocomama
- Tanya at Miller Racing Family
- Rebecca at Texas Darling
- Carrie's at Carrie's Little World
- Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Mrs. Sandy at One Day at a Time
*Have a fabulous weekend!!*