Madison County has a nickname....Booger County
2. I share my birthday with my sister, cousin, and mother-n-law.
3. I have one sister and one brother. I also grew up with 2 foster sisters and 2 foster brothers.
Foster brother Darrel age 17
4. I grew up on a farm. I'm still a country girl at heart!
5. I helped my mom at the Busy Bee Daycare...that's when I knew I wanted to be a teacher. (About 10 years old.)
6. I starting cleaning houses when I was 12 years old. I made $.50 an hour. Then she felt that wasn't very much for my hard work and bumped it up to $1.00 an hour. I cleaned for people until I got out of college...now...a little burned out in the cleaning area!
7. I lost my dad in an auto accident when I was 14 years old. I still think of him and miss him!
8. I liked fishing with my dad. I don't like putting the worm on the hook.
9. I graduated from Huntsville High School in 1990.
10. I played the drums in band and was a flag girl.
11. I took piano lessons and baton twirling lessons. I wish I would have kept going in piano, and I still have my baton. I bring it out every once in a while. :o)
12. I was in Drama in High School.
13. I have been to Mexico. (Senior trip)
14. My first beach was Corpus Christi, TX. I saw my first jelly fish.
15. I was a cheerleader my senior year in High School. E-E-E-AG, L-L-L-ES, Eagles, Eagles...the best!
16. I went to Washington DC to President Bill Clinton's Inauguration in 1993. I very kind stranger gave me her earmuffs...cold!!! I vote conservative now...
18. I've sold Girl Scout cookies.
19. I went to the U of A ...Fayetteville (1990-1994)
20. I lived in a dorm for two years....Gibson Hall.
21. I had pen pals in college. (Brian and Katrina)
22. I got my degree in Elementary Education.
23. I am the only one in my family that got a degree. (My family before I was married) My husband has a degree.
24. I did my student teaching at Elkins. Loved Kindergarten...6th grade was not my cup of tea.
25. I taught 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grades at St. Paul Elementary. I also taught split classes. I had some students for three years! :o)
27. I let my teaching license expire. Brain cells out of whack! Now I have to take the Praxis again 15 years later!
28. I am a middle child.
29. I was a waitress at the Cracker Barrel. I received a $100.00 tip.......from
my fiance and a proposal there too. :o)
30. I have one cat...Snowball, and one dog...Buddy (Scottie)
31. I was married on 8-8-99 in Bella Vista, AR. I was 27 years old!
32. I have the best 3 boys I could ever ask for. They are the only male grandchildren on Michael's side of the family. (Amongst 9 girls)
33. I have been blessed to be able to stay home for 7 years! I will always cherish the years I stayed home!
34. I have the best husband! He is my best friend.Super Man pose!
35. I would like to walk in Jerusalem.
36. I love water! Especially the ocean and water falls.Daytona Beach
37. I have been on trains, planes, and automobiles...oh and a motorcycle, boats, but no big boat...hint, hint.
38. If I could go to only one place it would be... Hawaii!
39. I love to be frugal. I love to go to thrift stores and yard sales!
40. I have slept under the stars. I love to go camping, canoe, boating, and hiking.
41. I love spending time with friends and family.
42. I have a garden and fruit trees. I grew up with a big orchard.
43. I have had one traumatic 23 1/2 hour long birth, and one fast, smooth 5 hour long birth. They were worth it!
44. I dye my hair even though I'm naturally a blondie...now a dark blondie.
45. I have been on many, too many to name diets. I love the Biggest Loser!
46. I stopped drinking all soda...(Diet Coke junkie) in Jan. 2008. Wooohoo! Water is my drink of choice.
47. I like crafts.... making them and going to craft fairs.
48. I have donated blood and plasma. Maybe too much plasma...I have a hole in my arm to prove it.
49. I love babies and kids.
50. I like to mow. I have to fight my husband over who will mow...To him it's his responsibility...To me it's relaxing, out of house, music, and time to work on a tan.
51. My hobbies: I like to decorate, photography, crafts, and making cakes.
52. My favorite food....strawberries!!...or is it chocolate! Okay...chocolate covered strawberries...that's what I'm talkin' about!!!!
53. I have been happily married for 9 1/2 years. ;o)
Celebrating one of our anniversaries.
54. I have one grandparent still alive...Grandma Lane. (96 years old.)
Grandma Lane's 96th birthday party... 2008
55. I have blue eyes unfortunately now with sun damage spots on them. Wear your glasses!
56. I have been severely sunburned...3rd degree burn with blisters! Wear sunscreen!
57. I can fold my tongue in half and make it stick. Go ahead try it! See...I'm so talented!
58. I can do the splits. Yes, even now at 37!
59. I have owned two homes and rented one since I was married. Dream...build one.
60. I like to dream...plan...set goals, and organize.
61. I hate spiders, snakes, and public speaking.
Facing my fears!
62. I like going to Razorback Baseball games. Woo Pig Sooie!
63. I drive 45 minutes to church. I've been at the same church for 14 years.
I love my church.
64. I teach Sunday School to 4 year olds. Love it!
65. I have been in jail!
Okay, are you still awake?? Just on a field trip with my mom's daycare. I'm the tallest in red.
66. I'm a night owl.
67. I go to a chiropractor. I had chronic pain in my neck/shoulder...no more! Our whole family goes.
Cameron getting a scan of his spine...08
68. I like watching Dancing with the Stars...I would like to take a dance class with my hubby.
69. My favorite season used to be summer...now it is fall...I love the changing color.
70. I love pedicures/manicures and massages!!! I love SPA Days!!!
71. I like to bake and cook new foods.
72. My favorite color used to be...purple. If I had to choose today...blue...no wait...red!
73. I've lived in a dorm, mobile home, apartment, log home, rent home, and a fixer-upper home. I enjoy making a house...home.
74. I rode in an ambulance and have been to the ER....once! Only after I had BOYS!!!
75. I love being a mom...even if it's the hardest job out there.
76. I like movies. I like to read a good book. I am a magazine junkie. I like my FREE magazines!
77. I have expensive taste, but I am not high maintenance.
78. I recycle. I want to build a green home and have solar panels.
79. I like/try to be frugal.
80. I am on facebook. I'm not on My Space.
81. I go to eat at my mom's (with the family) every Sunday.
82. I like to learn new things...explore new possibilities.
83. I've been to Disney Land...Epcot Center.
84. I was in the church choir. I've been in the Living Christmas Tree.
85. I don't like scary movies.
86. My biggest pet peeve...whining.
87. I like roller coasters.
88. I like playing games...board games, card games, etc.
89. If we have another child...I want to adopt. ;o)
90. I love MUSIC...I love listening and singing. I listen to worship music every day!! I don't like constant humming.
91. I love flying. Taking off is the best part.
92. I make my own laundary soap.
93. I like surprises...good surprises only!
94. I believe in the power of prayer. I believe the Word of God is TRUTH!
95. I am a people watcher.
96. My favorite holiday is CHRISTmas!
97. I am a perfectionist...still working on that one.
98. My favorite flower- two-toned roses. My DH brings me lots of flowers!
99. I am a christian...a Christ follower! Strive to put Him first in my life!
Whew!!....If you are still reading....
100. I am BLESSED!
Posts and friends!