It's Friend Makin' Monday again. Today, we are to list 4 things we love, and one thing we dislike, for each category. Head on over to Kasey's and check it out!
Dislike: 1. Escargo...gross and slimy!
1. A baby. There is nothing like holding a tiny, soft baby in my arms! Especially my own!
2. My husband. I love when his hands rub my feet, my back....anywhere!
3. My kids hugs, kisses, and tickles! Makes my day brighter!
4. Clean Sheets. I love when I put fresh sheets on the bed and then crawl in...it's the best! I totally agree with Kasey. LOVE IT! I sleep so good that night!
1. The ocean. So relaxing and soothing!
2. The sound of my boy's laughter. It always brings a smile to my face!
3. Worship music. I listen to it every day!
4. Michael's nice voice waking me up every morning.
4. Coffee beans as I walk down the coffee aisle...but not a coffee drinker.
Be careful little eyes what you see!
1. A beautiful sunset/sunrise the Lord paints in the sky.
2. The smiles on my family's face. Smiles that make my heart melt.
3. Water. Especially the ocean or waterfalls...peaceful!
4. The number on the scale going down!
Dislikes: 1. I do not like seeing people hurting or in pain. I tend to cry if I see someone else cry. Yes, even in the movies.