Here are 10 things I'm super thankful for:
1. My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Who is always there for me. Who loves me with agape love. Who died on the cross for our sins! He continues to bless me everyday....more than I deserve. He has done so many MIRACLES in our family. Go here to read a few.
2. My husband that loves me more than I deserve, and strives to keep ME happy. He is a shoulder I can lean on, someone I respect and admire. He is such a hard worker and wants the best for his family. I love him more today than the day I married him...over 9 1/2 years ago.
3. Three precious gifts from God! Yep, my kiddos. Each BOY brings so much JOY to my life.... They are a true blessing and make life fun, crazy, and worth it. My boys are the best boys in the world. I love them all the way to heaven and back.
4. My Extended Family. My mom and step dad, my sister and brother, my in-laws, my brother -in- law and sister- in- law, my grandma, my nieces and nephew, my cousins...oh so many, my aunts and uncles. You all are awesome.
5. My Church and Pastor. I love being a part of a bible believing church. I'm thankful for a pastor who preaches from the living, breathing word of God. We believe the bible is the TRUTH. It is not a salad bar where you can go pick and choose what you believe or what you like. I'm thankful my husband and I serve and teach four year old....they are the sweetest.
6. My Friends. I love my friends old and new. You make me a better person. You help keep me sane. I love spending time with my friends.
7. Being a stay at home mom...SAHM. I have been blessed to be able to stay at home for seven years now. I have enjoyed staying home and being a mommy! It is the hardest but most rewarding job God has given me. I loved that I could see the firsts in my boys life...to watch them grow before my eyes. To be there for them. We have fun! It's a privilege!
8. Our health! I have three healthy boys. I do not ever want to take that for granted. I have read so many stories here in blog land that are heartbreaking. Parents losing a child, sick children. I am thankful for my family's health! Very thankful.
9. My home. I am thankful for a roof over our head, a place to feel wanted, loved, and safe. An escape from the world. A place to be creative. I love being home with the people I love. I love spending time with my family.
10. Blogging! It's a great outlet to connect with other SAHM and believers from home. Not to mention learn a lot and laugh! I'm thrilled with the opportunity to record our lives to look back on someday. Priceless!
As always, feel free to join us here for Friend Makin' Monday. Go..... be thankful!