Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Whew! We just got back from a 2 1/2 day stay at my In-Laws! This is our annual New Year's Eve and Day trip. We did stay an extra night since we did not get to see them at Christmas! We had a great time, but as usual I am glad to be back home. I guess I am just a home body. I would rather be home and sleep in my own bed. I'm sure if they were here, they would feel the same. How about you? It is nothing to do with them...they are the most wonderful in-laws anyone could ask for! They will do anything they can for their family. They are honest, funny, and precious to us!

Here is a beautiful picture of the two of them
on the night they got married!

January 1, 2009
My boys
!
Natural Dam, AR.

I hope you all have a blessed 2009! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: