Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Programs

It's the most wonderful time of the year!
I love Christmas! I love thinking about baby Jesus...He is the reason for the season, being with family & friends, giving to others, Christmas get-togethers, baking, parties, decorating, programs, shopping, driving to look at the lights, making new things, and even the hustle and bustle that goes along with it.

Cameron has been in two Christmas programs this year. He also got to sing at the courthouse. The first one was December 11th at school. Cameron got chosen to be Blitzen...he was cute in his reindeer antlers. He also got to play the bells with his other classmates on "Jingle Bells". It was a cute program and I was proud of Cameron! My nephew Devin did a good job too. He was one of a few doing the hand motions...way to go Dev!

My camera batteries were low so I did not get a picture of him on stage. (Why does this happen so often?) Here is a pic afterwards with one of his buddies...Clint. Too cute!

The second program was at our church. Grandma, Aunt Tara, Devin, Sharee, Caden, and Mom and Daddy got to see Cameron perform and sing. I can't believe my little boy who was once so shy gets on stage at our mega church! He is growing up! I'm proud of you Cameron. It was one of the better programs our church has done at Christmas. Of course the year I was in it was one of the best too. Well, at least for me. :0) Remember "The Living Christmas Tree" with Buster Pray leading worship. Seems like forever ago.


Cameron coming in at the end of the program.


Caden waiting on the program to start.
Helping Mommy save some seats.

No comments: