Friday, November 27, 2009

Date Night That's Funny!

Tim Hawkins is a christian comedian. I've posted several videos of his in the past. I was so excited to learn he was coming to the Fayetteville area. Michael and I had already picked up our FNO (Friday Night Out) ticket from church. I'm so thankful that our church will keep our kids on Friday night so parents can go out on a date! Between trading date nights with my sister and the church, Michael and I will be trying to do date nights twice a month now. If you don't date your husband...you should! Make it a priority.

I knew I wanted to go to see Tim Hawkins. I'm so glad we did. What a funny guy! I laughed so much that night. I even had my 'ugly' laugh going on. It was also nice surpirise to find some friends, Tammy and her family there that we got to visit with beforehand too.

Here he his doing a mix of 70's songs. ( We were near the back, so not the best quality, but still funny.)







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you! So glad to hear about Date Night! I hear Tim Hawkins is a riot too!!

~Becca

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a fun date night! He is funny! It is so nice to have a night out once in a while, I look forward to those so much!

Have a good week this week Rhonda! I am going to get your necklace in the mail this week I swear :) I hope you enjoy it my friend!

XOXO
Jen

Macey said...

I've seen this guy, he is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.