Kasey at All That is Good has asked us to spill our guts this week for FMM.
1. We live in an older home in the country...that being said we have had spiders, ladybugs, moths, gnats, snake, mouse, bird, and a skunk in our house. Not all at one time thank goodness! With a lot of sealing done....we haven't had anything other than a few gnats...in a long time! Thank goodness!
Are you kidding me!! After typing this I have had to kill 2 wasps...and now a grand-daddy long leg that was in Cameron's room!!!! UGHHHHHHH! That's it...we are moving! Okay maybe not, but I can dream!
2. I would feel like a hypocrite when I told my boys to clean their rooms. My room use to be the 'dumping' ground. Now it stays the cleanest room in the house. No hypocrite there any more! My sanctuary!
3. We were going to start the Dave Ramsey Total Money Make Over in March. We still have not accomplished baby step one. Now we need to re-read the book and re-commit! Okay commit this time!
4. I tend to go without a bra on occasion (at home only). I have been known to have to run to the bedroom, scurry my kids in there, be extra quiet...all the while trying to slip on a bra to answer the door that someone had been knocking on! I improved a lot in this area.....hope nobody knocks on my door right now! Eeek!
5. I do not like cleaning bathrooms! (Remember all boys!) I let Kaboom clean the inside of the toilet for months, I let Scrubbing Bubbles keep the shower clean. Works for me!