8 is GR8T!
8 Things I Am looking Forward To:
1. For the weather to be nice enough to plant my garden. And stay that way!
2. For me to lose weight and get fit.
3. For my DH to start sleeping better!
4. Our 10 year Anniversary this August.
5. Summer break. I love summers! I love being home with my boys and look forward to having lots of fun with them.
6. The Lord to reveal His plan for me this year regarding going back to teaching or not.
7. To become debt free.
8. Building our dream home.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Finished putting up all the spring/summer clothes.
2. Prepared to go to Devil's Den.
3. Took Cameron to school (30 minutes round trip),and picked him up.
4. Thought about exercising.
5. Finished Spring cleaning the master bedroom.
6. Danced with the boys to my Grease CD.
7. Enjoyed spending time with my 18 year old!
8. Went to bed with my hubby. (Sometimes I stay up later than him.)
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Sing really good.
2. Keep my house clean all the time.
3. Lose weight effortlessly.
4. Never be late to church.
5. Get a massage once a week.
6. Swim with dolphins.
7. Go to Hawaii.
8. Take dance classes.
8 Shows I Watch:
1. Biggest Loser
2. Jon & Kate + 8
3. Dancing With the Stars4. Food Network: Paula Deen
5. HGTV: Divine Design
6. American Idol
7. Food Network: Rachel Ray
8. Food Network: Ace of Cakes
I honestly don't watch much TV since I started blogging. These were some of my past favorites. Right now I only watch Biggest Loser.
I know two posts in one day. I'm exhausted! So, if you want to play please consider this your
official tag...you're it!