Monday, March 2, 2009

I ♥ Faces

WEEK 8: MESSY!

I'm so excited that I ♥ Faces has started a beginners contest. I am a beginner that loves taking pictures! The key for me is to take a lot...then I will get one that is great!

This is one of my favorite pics of the boys. They had a blast! If it wasn't for a comment from a parent at the park this day I would have NEVER let my boys do this. They were just jumping over the water...of course one fell in a little and she said, "look they are having the time of there life!" So I watched as the follower had to "fall in" too! Well then it was full force....nuff said!
This really captures my youngest one's personality!

Want to see other fabulous photos visit I ♥ Faces!

15 comments:

Crystal said...

I love that picture, looks like boys having much fun!!! Blessings to you~

Amber Filkins said...

Oh my gosh, how funny. I would never let my kids do that either! Well, maybe on the rare occasion, and only if we were close to home. :)

heidi said...

Oh, I am ALL ABOUT the mud. I used to actually MAKE mud puddles for the girls' to play in! LOL Looks like they had a blast!

jen@odbt said...

That is a great pic - what little boys love to do...jump in puddles and get dirty. Good for you letting them "dance" in the puddles. Reminds me of this quote "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a cute picture. I love this idea - maybe I will take part in it next week!

Have a great day!

Jen

Heather said...

Mud is very fun! Great pic!

Miti said...

That's a great picture. I can tell they were really having a good time!

Kristin said...

how typical of boy to be covered in mud and dirt! Great shot!

DawnS said...

They look like they are having a blast!

Carebear said...

Oh, what a great moment you captured! Perfect for this week's contest. They are very cute boys!

Shawn said...

How super cute are they!

Christi said...

How fun. I wish I could go back in time and really enjoy having fun being messy. Great photo!

I also loved the Dr. Seuss post.

Katarina said...

What a great picture. They sure look like they had fun!

Alexia said...

You can't tell they are having fun can you? LOL

Julie Rivera said...

What a handsome pair! Despite their dampness. :) You captured wonderful facial expressions and the excitement of what they were involved in. Next time, try taking the picture at their level, from a squatting or kneeling position. I think the change on the angle will surprise you!