Yes, Monday is here again.....my does time fly! This week our task is to list 10 of our favorite things...I definitely could go over 10 on this one! My favorites are listed in random order. If you want to join in... visit the fabulous Kasey to find out more about Friend Makin' Monday.
My Favorite Things:
1. Miracles that the Lord has done in my life! You can read the latest one here.
2. The BEACH!!! It is a beautiful, fun, and relaxing place for me. My 3 studs!
Gulf Shores 2005...long overdue for a beach vacation!
3. STRAWBERRIES- My favorite food! LOVE THEM! Do I smother them with sugar...nope. My all time favorite way to eat them is just how they come out of the garden. (Washed of course!) This is one food I definitely try to buy organic. This year I will have organic strawberries in my garden...cannot wait!
4. Baking- I like to cook, but I LOVE to bake. I enjoy making desserts. sigh...maybe THAT is why no beach body here. Hmmmm?
Caden wants to be a "cooker" when he grows up.
5. Photography- I love taking lots of pictures! No, I am not a professional...lol. The way I remember a lot of things is through pictures...they are priceless to me. I just prefer to be behind the camera.
6. Bargains- Love them! I try never to pay full price for anything. I have a harder time with groceries but I am learning. I love yard sales! You can find just about anything your heart desires.
I paid under $10 for everything in the picture at...yard sales!
7. Friends- I love my friends! I have also enjoyed meeting you here too. I have met a lot of great new friends!
8. Fall- I love all the changing colors and the cooler temperature. I love going camping in the fall.
My BOYS!! They are always into something!!
9. Blogging- I am fairly new to blogging. I love it. I starting blogging just to remember all the cute things the boys were saying and doing. You know the ones you think to yourself...I'll never forget that. And, then I would! Now, I don't have to. I have also loved 'meeting' and learning from other bloggers.
10. My FAMILY....My favorite people in the world!! I am blessed!
We are over due for a family picture with all 5 of us!!
Well, there you have it. A few of my favorite things...Ready to join in? Visit All That Is Good and Kasey will hook you up. Have a blessed Monday!
Make an Easy Avocado Toast Bar
5 hours ago