It's that time again! The ice has melted and Kasey is back with Friend Makin' Monday...Be sure to check it out here and join in on the fun. Our task for this week is to answer the following questions:
1) My favorite book is: The Bible...striving to read it all the way through this year.
2) I drive a: Black Lincoln LS
3) My favorite type of food to eat is: Mexican
4) My favorite dessert is: A really good, fluffy cheesecake with strawberries and chocolate on top!
5) My favorite movie is: I love movies, hmm hard to pick...I can tell you the ones I don't like...scary movies.
6) When I go to Starbucks I get a: Whiff of a yummy smell...love it, but no taste. No coffee + no soft drinks. I know I am a weirdo!
7) My favorite vegetable is: broccoli
8) My favorite thing to wear is: a great pair of jeans and a black t-shirt with my favorite winter accessory...scarf.
9) My favorite color is: red
10) I decorate my house in this style: I would say traditional. I have a lot of black furniture.
11) Right now I am reading: Dave Ramsey's Total Money Makeover....highly recommend.
12) If I could vacation anywhere I would go to: Hawaii...as long as there is a beach...that's where I want to be. Waiting patiently on getting a beach body!